• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue PLESK Toolkit issues with Wordpress 4.6

Daphne

New Pleskian
Hi,

I am running PLESK 12.5.30. I manually installed Wordpress on about 90 sites but use the PLESK WP Toolkit to know what needs updates. This has been working great for several years.

I just updated all my sites to Wordpress 4.6. The Toolkit Installations tab no longer shows the name of the site, only shows the directory where Wordpress is installed. The Plugin and Themes tabs show no sites at all.

Any suggestions on what I can do to get the toolkit to catch the info I need?

Thanks,
Daphne

Which update number are you running? I'm on 12.5.30 #44 and the 15 4.6 sites we have running all show correctly in the WordPress list.

Looking at the change log (https://docs.plesk.com/release-notes/12.5/change-log/) there are few WordPress 4.6 issues fixed in #44 and #43 however, not sure if they fix the problem you're seeing but it's worth a try!

Also have you selected all the check boxes and clicked "Check for Updates"? You probably have, but I'm just checking!

Which update number are you running?
Where do I find the #XX number?

I don't know much about servers. I have another company maintaining this so I don't understand what I'm looking at for this.

..have you selected all the check boxes and clicked "Check for Updates"?
Yup but I'm still not getting the list of installs and the status any more.

Thanks,
Daphne

Where do I find the #XX number?

It depends on your current view, in Service Provider mode click on Home and look for the System Overview box which will say (amongst other things) "Plesk version: 12.5.30 Update #XX"

In Power User view click Websites & Domains and look for the System Overview box.

If you're not on #44 ask your hosting company to update it or you can do it yourself in Tools & Settings > Updates and Upgrades, but make sure you know what you're doing before you do it.

Richard,

Thanks for the info. I've gone back to my hosting company to see if they can help.

Daphne

Back