• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Plesk UNAVAILABLE after update *-urgent-*

S

serveact

hi,

since I updated my Plesk from version 8.0.1 to 8.1 with the integrated update manager, I'm not able to reach the PLESK-Page (https://123.123.123.123:8443/) with the browser. I did not change anything except updating PLESK.

Is there any possibility to fix that problem via SSH or something? I run the following machine:

Server: EverCase 9130
CPU: 1 x Athlon 64 3000+
Memory: 1 GB DDR
Harddisk: 1 x 160GB
Bus: SATA
Rackspace: 1U
Switch port: 100Mbps (FE)
SLA: -

Included:
APC Remote Reboot (1 port)
IP (2)
Plesk PSA / 100 (v8.0.1) -- updated now

Please help me, I'm desperately trying to calm down my customers :(

Kind regards

Tim Lange

Try restarting plesk via shh and see if there's an error msg.

/etc/init.d/psa start

hi,

thanks for your answer but it did not work. I restarted the whole server twice but nothing has been fixxed. when I tried to restart plesk (/etc/init.d/psa restart) the program stops at "starting psa-spamassassin...failed" and I have to quit the coneection with SSH because then I'm not able to enter any command.

I'm sure it has something to do with the Update because since that it does not work :(

I hope anybody has a solution because it is really urgent !

Kind regards

Tim Lange

I'd have a look through the PSA upgrade log files and see if anything went wrong.

You'll also want to put in a ticket with SWSoft and perhaps your provider as well.

hi,

the support helped me, thanks for your help, too... there have been some windows characters in some file...

Best regards

Tim Lange