• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Plesk University Certification

NatalyaF

Basic Pleskian
Do you know that we have online learning courses in our Plesk University?

https://www.plesk.com/university/

You can use e-learning and blended learning materials to learn at your own pace or confirm your expertise to your employer, your colleagues, and get well-deserved recognition.

You will have unlimited access to the learning materials after the registration.

Now we have:

Plesk 12.5 Professional Certification
Plesk 12.5 Expert for Linux Certification
Plesk 12.5 Expert for Windows Certification - coming later this year.

One of our Plesk community member @Lloyd_mcse just passed Plesk Professional certification and have new Forum banner!

Last edited:
Hello, NalalyaF

Could you help me?

I have passed the following certifications "Plesk 12.5 Professional Certification" and "Plesk Onyx Professional Certification", however they are not appearing on my forum profile. Could you tell me why? Should I make some settings on my profile for them to appear?

Hello, NalalyaF

Could you help me?

I have passed the following certifications "Plesk 12.5 Professional Certification" and "Plesk Onyx Professional Certification", however they are not appearing on my forum profile. Could you tell me why? Should I make some settings on my profile for them to appear?
Please check my PM for you.

Back