• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved Plesk update error

UHolthausen

Regular Pleskian
Server operating system version
Debian 11.8
Plesk version and microupdate number
Version 18.0.56 Update #1, zuletzt aktualisiert: 17. Okt. 2023 17:38:12
Hello

I installed a second server a few days ago with my own custom imagine install. Plesk was installed via cli and actually runs perfectly. Today an update to the current version should run, but it aborts with error. see attached log.
as I understand/read it, mysql is missing here...
I installed debian 11, mariadb 11.03.
suspect that not all components were installed?

Attachments

• installer_log.zip
    254.2 KB · Views: 4
Hello

Do I understand correctly that the best solution is to completely rebuild the server and then install Plesk?

Hello

Do I understand correctly that the best solution is to completely rebuild the server and then install Plesk?
The issue with the installation from your first post seems to be that you are using an unsupported MariaDB version (11.03). So I don't think it is necessary to completely rebuild the server. Like just uninstall MariaDB version 11.03 and install a supported MariaDB version instead (for example 10.11). After that you can try to install Plesk again.

Hello
there are some bugs and I would rather use a fresh virgin system and then install plesk.
It will mean a bit of work later as some data will have to be re-uploaded, but as it is getting cooler this is secondary.

Back