• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Please beaware of a breaking change in the REST API on the next Plesk release (18.0.62).
    Starting from Plesk Obsidian 18.0.62, requests to REST API containing the Content-Type header with a media-type directive other than “application/json” will result in the HTTP “415 Unsupported Media Type” client error response code. Read more here

Plesk Update Problem

NothernPeak

Basic Pleskian
Hi,

I have 3 VPS servers. Autoinstaller of Plesk informed me about the problem with updates on all these servers.

Log files are attached.

Please tell me - how to fix this problem?

Parallels Panel update failed

Attention,

The update of Parallels Panel has failed.

You can download Parallels Installer logs at the following link:
https://vps.........
Contact your Hosting Provider for support assistance.

This message was sent automatically by Parallels Installer.

Attachments

• update-logs.zip
    2.2 KB · Views: 1
  • update-logs.zip
    2.2 KB · Views: 1
Hi NothernPeak,

"Can't process versions.inf3: Failed to download the package ftp://parallels.mirrors.ovh.net/parallels/versions.inf3:
server response timeout"

Please contact your service provider OVH in this case, because the error is caused by their mirror.

If you would like to solve the issue without them, then you may use the Plesk autoinstaller over the command line and use the additional string "--add-source". Please read more about it and as well, HOW the additional string is used, by typing "/usr/local/psa/admin/bin/autoinstaller --help".

Back