• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Plesk upgrade

E

englishempire

Hi, i need to upgrade to Plesk panel 10.4 i don't see how to do it, can anyone help? Many thanks.

Thanks where could i find someone to do this for me for a fee? It looks a bit difficult for me.

Try to buy Professional Service in Support section of Parallels site.

Parallels Plesk Panel 10 — Get Free Help when you need it!!!

Hello, englishempire.

You certainly should try Free Assistance for Parallels Plesk Panel 10 Installation/Upgrade and Transfer/Migration Issues !

Basic Requirements for Free Assistance:

• You must be the Owner of a valid and active Parallels Plesk Panel 10 license, and
  • You must have made at least one attempt to install, migrate or upgrade (either from an older version of Parallels Plesk Panel or a competing product)
  • In case of migration source and destination Operating Systems must be similar in nature. Example "Linux to Linux" or "Windows to Windows".
  • If target upgrade server or migration source server is operating with Parallels Plesk Panel, it must be of revision 7.5.4 or higher.

Back