• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Plesk upgrade

E

englishempire

Hi, i need to upgrade to Plesk panel 10.4 i don't see how to do it, can anyone help? Many thanks.

Thanks where could i find someone to do this for me for a fee? It looks a bit difficult for me.

Try to buy Professional Service in Support section of Parallels site.

Parallels Plesk Panel 10 — Get Free Help when you need it!!!

Hello, englishempire.

You certainly should try Free Assistance for Parallels Plesk Panel 10 Installation/Upgrade and Transfer/Migration Issues !

Basic Requirements for Free Assistance:

• You must be the Owner of a valid and active Parallels Plesk Panel 10 license, and
  • You must have made at least one attempt to install, migrate or upgrade (either from an older version of Parallels Plesk Panel or a competing product)
  • In case of migration source and destination Operating Systems must be similar in nature. Example "Linux to Linux" or "Windows to Windows".
  • If target upgrade server or migration source server is operating with Parallels Plesk Panel, it must be of revision 7.5.4 or higher.

Back