• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Question Plesk VPN extension?

Dave W

Regular Pleskian
Is the Plesk VPN extension still avaiable? I cant find it in the extensions catalog... Im old and tired so may have missed it

Dave_W

Install VPN extension on the Plesk server with Tools & Settings > Updates and Upgrades > Add/Remove Components.

Hey Igor,
Thanks, I was wondering why I couldnt see it! I was looking in the Extensions catalog..duh!
Cheers
Dave

Oh, couldn't find this thing as well until I read here that I need to check settings, thought I need to download another version. Anyways, that is a pretty good VPN, found it on WindScribe VPN review: not in the top 10 yet a decent choice, the website with the best VPN providers in the world. I am a traveller so I need it like air, because I have a lot of websites to use that doesn't work in a few countries where I am going from times to times. So I use Plesk when I am going somewhere and Nord when I am staying home, bith are very good.

Last edited:
Back