• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue Plesk Webstats Endless Redirect

needstats

New Pleskian
Hello, my entire site works perfectly except when I try to access /plesk-stat/webstat/ it gives an error ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS
Is there an alternative way to access the web statistics? The Plesk representative I spoke to on the phone gave me a suggestion that took down the entire site earlier (they had me changing items within htaccess file which turned out to be disastrous).
Does Plesk use AWStats? I desperately need a way to access site visitor information for the last 2 days, even if it is not through plesk. I've been struggling with this for nearly 24 hours now. No one seems to have an answer, especially Plesk's phone support. Please help.

Go to Hosting Settings of your domain and try to switch Web Statistics to Webalizer. Check how it works, then try to switch back to AWstats again.

Also you can try to run

# plesk repair web domain.com

for rebuilding webserver configuration of your domain.

Thank you for your reply. Unfortunately neither of those options worked, I am still receiving the error ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS. It might be helpful to note that I am able to access stats from another site on the same host that is not using SSL.

Back