1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Plesk Will NOT Install : Multiple Errors

Discussion in 'Plesk for Windows - 8.x and Older' started by marzbarz, Jul 16, 2006.

1. marzbarz

marzbarz Guest

I have a Dual AMD Opteron server running Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Web Edition

I have tried installing

Plesk 7.0.3
    Plesk 7.5.6
    Plesk 7.6

I figured i would just go for correcting the 7.6 installation

I downloaded the 7.6 Network Installer to avoid any connection inturruptions

I choose the "Typical Installation" option

Enable "Shared W3WP Desktop"

Then the Installation process starts

Then in the middle i get the following screen.

[​IMG]

Then after i click "OK" it rolls back all installation and then gives me the following window

[​IMG]

If you could please give me any ideas or assumptions as to what the problem may be. Let me know.

My AIM screen name is MarzBarz87 and i plan to keep this post updated to help out anyone else out with this same problem.

I realize this is the wrong forum for 7.5.6 version, but i thought it might help to post the errors i get when i try to install that version as well.

Same options as 7.6, "typical install" "Shared W3WP Desktop"

Installtion has about 10% left to complete, and it just starts rolling back the installation, no warning or error messages

[​IMG]

then i also get this window again.

[​IMG]

Any help for either version would be very beneficial.

Thanks Again! :)

AIM - MarzBarz87
    MSN - ryostorm15@hotmail.com

2. MarkDAE

MarkDAE Guest

Is this a clean server ?

3. marzbarz

marzbarz Guest