• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue Plesk with DB migration error - Table doesn't exist in engine

befla

New Pleskian
Server operating system version
Debian 10.12
Plesk version and microupdate number
Plesk Obsidian v18.0.44_build1800220520.19 os_Debian 10.0
Hi. I accidently removed my plesk installation with apt remove curl on my old server with Debian 8 but still I have access to files and databases of my websites.
Now I have a new server with Debian 10 and I could import some websites with the plesk migrator. But at one website I get the following error:
Failed to perform an action on subscription 'xxx': Failed to copy content of database 'db_name' Exception message: Migration tools tried to perform operation in 3 attempts: Command execution failed on the source server 'source' (Debian 8) with non-zero exit code. command: MYSQL_PWD="$(cat)" mysqldump --no-defaults -h localhost -P 3306 -uadmin --quick --quote-names --add-drop-table --default-character-set=utf8 --set-charset --routines --events db_name > /root/plesk_migrator/plesk_migrator-r1vcg1w5k3quo04grtfcv6dsdiaijskc/db-dumps/db_name.sql exit code: 2 stdout: stderr: mysqldump: Got error: 144: "Table './db_name/xxx_postmeta' is marked as crashed and last (automatic?) repair failed" when using LOCK TABLES
Because of this error I have to import the database with winscp and change the permissions. After this I´m repairing the postmeta table successful and my website works. Just 103 of 199 tables are "in use" and I can´t repair them because:
Table 'db_name.table' doesn't exist in engine
Whatelse I can do for to make work the other tables?

Thanks for your reply. Doing the last point I´m getting:
1654182904153.png
-bash: cat /etc/psa/.psa.shadow: No such file or directory

Still I can´t find it, neither at the new server. With winscp I can see the file, searching manually:
1654565398084.png

I'm not familiar with winscp, but I suppose that you have to enable viewing hidden files in its settings. Unix files started from dot symbol means hidden files.

Hello

Check whether the visibility of hidden data is active in the winscp settings. See appendix

Attachments

• hidden_files.jpg
    hidden_files.jpg
    150.5 KB · Views: 4
Like this I can see it. But whatever, doing
View attachment 20963
I´m still getting -bash: cat /etc/psa/.psa.shadow: No such file or directory

Be careful not to mix quotes and backticks in the last step:
Code:
 # zcat mysql.daily.dump.1gz | sed -n '/-- Current Database: `psa`/,/-- Current Database:*/p' | MYSQL_PWD=`cat /etc/psa/.psa.shadow` mysql -uadmin --default-character-set=utf8

a quoute = '
a backtick = `

I'd suggest you ask for the assistance of Plesk Support Team. They will check and fix this issue directly on your server.

Back