• The new Python extension is now available. It allows customers to deploy and manage WSGI-based Python applications on their websites directly from Plesk.
  • Debian 11 has reached its end-of-life (vendor EOL date - August 31, 2026). Plesk Obsidian 18.0.81 is the last release to support it.
    If you are running Plesk Obsidian on Debian 11, we recommend you upgrade those servers to Debian 12 using our dist-upgrade tool.
  • We plan to deprecate and remove the support for XML RPC protocol versions earlier than 1.6.9.1 in Plesk Obsidian 18.0.82. We strongly recommend that you update all existing integrations using earlier versions of the XML RPC protocol to comply with the version 1.6.9.1 specification.

Pleskbackup all not working

O

olikoch

Guest
Hi there,

I try to do a crontab backup of my server every night.

I use the line:

Code:
/usr/local/psa/bin/pleskbackup all [url]ftp://xxxx:[email protected]/full.bkp[/url]

to run the pleskbackup.

But I allways get the errormassage:

Code:
Runtime error: 'undef' value passed to XmlNode::addAttribute for 'version' at /opt/psa/PMM/agents/shared/XmlNode.pm line 61.

any sugesstions???

I have read some threads in the Forum, but all otheres have the problem with the 'Type' and not with the 'Version' ?????

Please help
 
Hello,
The disk was full, I emptied here, but the plesk backup (line command) does not work any more.
I restarted plesk, update this , and reboot server.

I have always same error !

/usr/local/psa/bin # ./pleskbackup -c -v domains xxx.tld /srv/xxx.bak

Runtime error: 'undef' value passed to XmlNode::addAttribute for 'version' at /usr/local/psa/PMM/agents/shared/XmlNode.pm line 61.

Note: without - c and option all doesn't work ...

Any idea ?
Thanks ;)
 
Back
Top