• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

PleskControlPanel Service Error

S

SupermanInNY

PleskControlPanel Service Error -RESOLVED

Hi Y'all,

PleskControlPanel refuses to start.
This is a 7.5.3 version on a clean install server, been up only few days.

Any suggestions as to why would that service fail and how to go about fixing it?

Event Type: Error
Event Source: Service Control Manager
Event Category: None
Event ID: 7024
Date: 7/15/2005
Time: 3:45:30 PM
User: N/A
Computer: XXXISP-I8NULDEP
Description:
The PleskControlPanel service terminated with service-specific error 1 (0x1).

For more information, see Help and Support Center at http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/events.asp.

UPDATE ON THIS THREAD:
This problem was resolved by following other threads that suggested to do the following:

In the command line run each of these line on its own.

Go to the installation directory of Plesk (the default - or at least on my Windows box is: C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\bin\)

apache -n PleskControlPanel -k uninstall

You will then see the service has been uninstalled successfully and then run the next line:

apache -n PleskControlPanel -k install

It installed it successfuly and from thereafter everything works fine.

Thanks,

-Alon.

I have had the same problem on a new Plesk 7.5.4 installation and was solved by your indications. Thanks.

It has happened again :(

Anyone known what is the problem with plesk ?

TIA.

try to run it again.
I had the same problem reccurring.. and the same way I resolved it in the first time,. worked in the second time.

Yes, it worked the second time also, but I think this needs to be fixed by SW-Soft. There is no sense to do this on a new installation every few days.

Back