• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

PleskSQLServer Stopped and I can not start

Waspito

New Pleskian
Good evening, I have a problem since 2 days ago with my Plesk control panel, it does not start and get the following error on the screen.

ERROR: Exception
The system can not find the file specified. (Error code 2) at Unable to connect to pipe \ \. \ Pipe \ psapipe

0: constants.php3: 62
get_admin_password ()
1: constants.php3: 62
require_once (string 'C: \ Program Files (x86) \ Parallels \ Plesk \ admin \ plib \ constants.php3')
2: auth.php3: 84

Plesk 10.4 Using Windows Server 2008 R2

PleskSQLServer The service is stopped and can not start because it can not find the file and mysqld.ex e (there's one called mysqld-nt.ex e)

I followed information that I should start the Plesk SQL Server service, but not happened that fails to work. The service refers to C: \ Program Files (x86) \ Parallels \ Plesk \ MySQL \ bin \ mysqld.ex e but this service does not exist, I could see that my mysqld.ex file and is now called mysqld-nt.ex e.

The only thing that works for me is not the Plesk control panel, but all my web pages are running smoothly with MySQL databases.

Thanks for the help.

Regards, Jose

This section already did in previous tests and will not start, leaving the following message:

[SC] StartService ERROR 2:
The system can not find the file specified.

The problem is I can not start it because PleskSQLServer mysqld.ex e refers to a file that does not exist, since the service in question is called mysqld-nt.ex e

Renaming mysqld-nt.ex e to mysqld.ex e dont work because I get the error of unexpectedly Ending ...

New info: Unexpectedly Error is (Error Code 1067)

Thank you very much.

Regards, Jose

Last edited:
Nobody, besides what he said IgorG?

New note: Is there a way to reinstall Plesk service that does not jeopardize the current database?

Thanks.

Regards, Jose

Last edited:
Back