• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Plz help... Installation on cPanel / WHM of SiteBuilder

S

SiteBuilderZone

Hi!
Whenever I try to install SiteBuilder on my CentOS 4.x Server, I receive the following error message:

N) Next page; P) Go back; Q) Cancel installing
Select action [N]: n
Preparing system for Plesk installation
===============================================================================

There are 0 packages, that are necessary for Plesk and which
were not found in your system.

There are 0 packages that are installed, but will be upgraded
for product installation.

N) Install Plesk and all required packages; P) Go back;
Q) Cancel installing; L) Show list of packages;
Select action [N]: n
Download file sitebuilder/sitebuilder_remote-admin-3.0.2-all.build06112310.noarch.rpm: skipped because of md5 checksum match.
Download file sitebuilder/sitebuilder_ru_RU-3.0.2-all.06112310.noarch.rpm: skipped because of md5 checksum match.
Download file sitebuilder/sitebuilder_zh_CN-3.0.2-all.06112310.noarch.rpm: skipped because of md5 checksum match.
Download file sitebuilder/sitebuilder_zh_TW-3.0.2-all.06112310.noarch.rpm: skipped because of md5 checksum match.
Download file modules/sitebuilder_module-areamap-3.0.2-all.build06112310.noarch.rpm: skipped because of md5 checksum match.
Download file modules/sitebuilder_module-eshop-3.0.2-all.build06112310.noarch.rpm: skipped because of md5 checksum match.
Download file modules/sitebuilder_module-feedback-3.0.2-all.build06112310.noarch.rpm: skipped because of md5 checksum match.
Download file modules/sitebuilder_module-flashintro-3.0.2-all.build06112310.noarch.rpm: skipped because of md5 checksum match.
Download file modules/sitebuilder_module-forum-3.0.2-all.build06112310.noarch.rpm: skipped because of md5 checksum match.
Download file modules/sitebuilder_module-guestbook-3.0.2-all.build06112310.noarch.rpm: skipped because of md5 checksum match.
Download file modules/sitebuilder_module-login-3.0.2-all.build06112310.noarch.rpm: skipped because of md5 checksum match.
Download file modules/sitebuilder_module-rssreader-3.0.2-all.build06112310.noarch.rpm: skipped because of md5 checksum match.
Download file modules/sitebuilder_module-script-3.0.2-all.build06112310.noarch.rpm: skipped because of md5 checksum match.
Download file modules/sitebuilder_module-statistics-3.0.2-all.build06112310.noarch.rpm: skipped because of md5 checksum match.
Download file modules/sitebuilder_module-voting-3.0.2-all.build06112310.noarch.rpm: skipped because of md5 checksum match.
Start packages installation
Install package sitebuilder_remote-admin-3.0.2-all.build06112310.noarch
Error while execute command rpm -U /root/swsoft/SiteBuilder/SiteBuilder_3.0.2/dist-rpm-CentOS-4.2-i386/sitebuilder/sitebuilder_remote-admin-3.0.2-all.build06112310.noarch.rpm
ERROR: error while executing RPM
ERROR: Installation failed

Please help! The sitebuilder has been down for 2 days now... I installed it perfectly on the same OS twice before, with no problem. Now that WHM and cPanel are there... Everything is wacked.

Thanks!
Mike

Seems like an RPM problem.
What happens if you run
Code:
# rpm -Uhvv /root/swsoft/SiteBuilder/SiteBuilder_3.0.2/dist-rpm-CentOS-4.2-i386/sitebuilder/sitebuilder_remote-admin-3.0.2-all.build06112310.noarch.rpm

Do you have any previous version of SiteBuilder installed?

Appears that cPanel/WHM and SiteBuilder do not like each other very well... May have been planned that way - lol.

Anyway I have purchased Plesk and the problem is solved.

Thanks guys,
Mike

hi friends'm please with the same problems after this command as I can continue to install on the server?

# Rpm-Uhvv / root/swsoft/SiteBuilder/SiteBuilder_3.0.2/dist-rpm-CentOS-4.2-i386/sitebuilder/sitebuilder_remote-admin-3.0.2-all.build06112310.noarch.rpm

after this command as I continue the installation?

Could you specify the issue in more details? Package sitebuilder_remote-admin-3.0.2 includes API for remote Sitebuilder administration. If you need it to be installed you should run the following commands:

# cd /root/swsoft/SiteBuilder/SiteBuilder_3.0.2/dist-rpm-CentOS-4.2-i386/sitebuilder/
# rpm -Uhv sitebuilder_remote-admin-3.0.2-all.build06112310.noarch.rpm

This is very interesting. I purchased a Plesk server just to use the Sitebuilder product. We are used to and have over 40 cPanel servers. I am having difficulty getting Sitebuilder to publish to a cPanel/WHM server which is listed in the host list. I can't imagine getting Sitebuilder to work on a cPanel/WHM server alone.

When publishing using valid ftp information which was tested to work properly I receive:

The site cannot be published to the specified location.
Cannot find site files at http://www.domain.com/. The specified site URL does not match the FTP settings.

hi friends'm please with the same problems after this command as I can continue to install on the server?

# Rpm-Uhvv / root/swsoft/SiteBuilder/SiteBuilder_3.0.2/dist-rpm-CentOS-4.2-i386/sitebuilder/sitebuilder_remote-admin-3.0.2-all.build06112310.noarch.rpm

after this command as I continue the ins snaptube word to pdf vidmate tallation?
Appears that cPanel/WHM and SiteBuilder do not like each other very well... May have been planned that way - lol.

Last edited:
Back