• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Issue PM2 gives error port is already in use

prashant.nirgun

New Pleskian
I am running node application on port 80 and a sub domain which is running on port 80.
If I run using node.js run application it works but the stdout was not able to trade it was not captured in error_log my application generate verbose output I need to read that

I install pm2 and disabled node.js and run pm2 start it shows port already in use.

I there any way I can run node.js application through manually so that I can read stdout

Problem is node.js component only run script file and not package.json run script

Back