1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Portuguese language fault

Discussion in 'SiteBuilder' started by LuisP, Nov 22, 2010.

1. LuisP

LuisP Guest

Good afternoon,

I am using Plesk Sitebuilder 4.5 for Linux and Portuguese language appears faulty when it is published, eg the registration page and login user. the failure of language appears only in the field that includes the asterisk. Someone can help me solve the problem?

2. Dmitry Frantsev

Dmitry Frantsev Golden Pleskian

57%
    Could you please provide the example of the original and final published text?

3. LuisP

LuisP Guest

Language PT fault

Hello,

Yes of course!

This is an example one of my client's site:

Attached Files:

4. Dmitry Frantsev

Dmitry Frantsev Golden Pleskian

57%
    Luis, I provided detailed reply here in this thread: http://forum.parallels.com/showthread.php?t=105241

This situation is similar but related to different none localized fields. Exactly:

# grep reqFields -r /usr/local/sitebuilder/resources/locale/en_US/
    /usr/local/sitebuilder/resources/locale/en_US/Modules/Feedback/Form.lng:reqFields = "Required fields"
    /usr/local/sitebuilder/resources/locale/en_US/Modules/Eshop/PublishedSite.lng:reqFields = "Required fields"

Check the these fields exists and localized for Portuguese locales. This should solve the issue.