• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Question Possible to access 2nd hard drive on server?

FutureX

Basic Pleskian
Server operating system version
AlmaLinux 8.6 (Sky Tiger)
Plesk version and microupdate number
Version 18.0.46
If I get a cloud server and then add more storage but that storage would be a separate drive can Plesk/WHMCS access and provision the second drive?

Hi
There is no feature in Plesk that allows to select different storage drives on a system. The question has been partially answered in the following thread:
Also, if you have a volume group configured on the server you can add an additional device to an existing volume group using system tools in order to extend disk space

Usually you need to do it under the panel... directly on the system.
For example I have a server that has 2 Hard drives, The first one got the system and panel, the second one was clean, I formatted the second one and assign it to the mail folder.
Something like that involves knowledge in formatting drives, mounting them, editing /etc/fstab and copying the structure of the folders you are getting into the second drive.

Back