• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Possible to disable "Online Store" module?

BrianBA

New Pleskian
Is it possible to prevent customers from using the "Online Store" module in web presence builder (newest version)?

I did find a temporary fix by modifying the editor css by ID to set display: none; on both the online store and shopping cart. This of course can be bypassed but for some this would be enough.

I'm still hoping for a more definite solution.

Hi BrianBA,

Unfortunately, it's not possible to hide Online Store module at the moment. However, we are planning to introduce this functionality later this year. Meanwhile, can you tell me why would you like to hide this module? Thanks in advance.

I too would like to remove the shopping cart for the time being and would like a lasting solution to this. In the mean time I would like to hide the online store and shopping cart using css.

BrianBA, I would really appreciate it if you could post the changes you made. My css foo is very rusty.

I tried the above KB directions but the online store was still active.

I would like to be able to utilize much of the CBM functionality without having to expose plans in the Online Store. Currently (v.11.0.9#31) it seems I can't manually subscribe a customer to a plan unless the plan is in an Online Store.

Is this possible??

I tried the above KB directions but the online store was still active.

I would like to be able to utilize much of the CBM functionality without having to expose plans in the Online Store. Currently (v.11.0.9#31) it seems I can't manually subscribe a customer to a plan unless the plan is in an Online Store.

Is this possible??

Hi Rich,

"Online Store" in this thread is about a shopping cart module in the website building tool for your hosting end-customers. To ask questions about the billing system (Customer & Business Manger) in Plesk, head over to: http://forum.parallels.com/forumdisplay.php?f=530

Back