• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Issue POST 503 Error

Retr0

New Pleskian
I use a Woltlab CMS on my Plesk Server all works perfekt but now i have install n Plugin that use Websocket. I got every time a Connection Refused error in the Website Error Log.

Unable to connect to server. (error code: 111) message: Connection refused

i look at plesk and they tell me
200GET /index.php?team-speak-id-add/ HTTP/1.0
503POST /index.php?team-speak-id-add/ HTTP/1.0

Plesk Web Application Firewall:
2021-03-13 22:04:41Access84.136.*.*GET /index.php?team-speak-id-add/ HTTP/1.0
2021-03-13 22:04:54Error84.136.*.*POST /index.php?team-speak-id-add/ HTTP/1.0
2021-03-13 22:04:56Access84.136.*.*GET /index.php?team-speak-id-add/ HTTP/1.0
2021-03-13 22:05:03Error84.136.*.*POST /index.php?team-speak-id-add/ HTTP/1.0
2021-03-13 22:05:04Access84.136.*.*GET /index.php?team-speak-id-add/ HTTP/1.0

what can i do to fix this problem ?

be sure that your IP isn't on the block list maybe caused through outlook wrong email password.

check the fail2ban blocked IP's

maybe you had to disable the webfirewall.

Unable to connect to server. (error code: 111) message: Connection refused

Damm even I am having a similar kind of issue, I have searched all over the internet and even have posted on number of threads on different forum, no solution seems to work. I am really frustrated, can anyone of you here help me resolve this issue, I am very much tired now.
vidmate insta save

Last edited:
Back