• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Question post_max_size and upload_max_size

JollyCasfer

New Pleskian
I don't know if this question is already answered but I just want to ask about how am I going to increase the post_max_size and upload_max_size of my php. I can't find the php.ini file and there's no available field for this update in my php settings. Thanks in advance

I just checked on Plesk Obsidian for Windows and I see these options in PHP Settings:

Screenshot 2020-12-03 at 15.39.53.png

Make sure that you have enabled subscription permissions for managing PHP settings.

Do you see the button "Change View" in the lower-left corner? If yes, choose Service Provider View and then in the left menu you will see Subscriptions button for the list of your subscriptions on the server. As result, you will be able to manage your subscriptions.

Do you see the button "Change View" in the lower-left corner? If yes, choose Service Provider View and then in the left menu you will see Subscriptions button for the list of your subscriptions on the server. As result, you will be able to manage your subscriptions.
I don't see change view button. These are the buttons in my left panel

Attachments

• left.JPG
    left.JPG
    19.3 KB · Views: 1
No, my username's kind of complicated. It's composed of 2 letters and several numbers. I haven't change it ever since.

In that case you need to contact the server administrator for more information and setting changes. This could be your hosting provider. You cannot make certain changes to subscriptions if you are not "admin".

Back