• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue postfix broken after update from 12.5 to onyx than obsidian

Giorgos Kontopoulos

Basic Pleskian
I finally did the update to latest obsidian but ever since I have a problem with postfix

JustPaste.it - Share Text & Images the Easy Way
but the gist of the problem I believe is here

Running rpm_check_debug
Installing: plesk-mail-pc-driver-18.0-2.centos.6+p18.0.27.0+t200506.1801.x86_64 [1/4]
/usr/sbin/postconf: warning: empty macro name: "permit_mynetworks,permit_sasl_authenticated,reject_unauth_dest$"
/usr/sbin/postconf: warning: empty macro name: "permit_mynetworks,permit_sasl_authenticated,reject_unauth_dest$"
/usr/sbin/postconf: fatal: macro processing error
mkdir: cannot create directory `': No such file or directory

Configuring Postfix Plesk Mail Driver...
Trying to comment out comsat service record from /etc/xinetd.conf... there is no comsat service record in /etc/xinetd.conf
Fatal error: plesk::mail::postfix::postfixConfigurationError(/usr/sbin/postconf: warning: empty macro name: "permit_mynetworks,permit_sasl_authenticated,reject_unauth_dest$"
)
Fatal error: plesk::mail::postfix::postfixConfigurationError(/usr/sbin/postconf: warning: empty macro name: "permit_mynetworks,permit_sasl_authenticated,reject_unauth_dest$"
)

ERROR while trying to create directory

Check the error reason (see log file: /var/log/plesk/install/plesk_18.0.27_installation.log), fix and try again
***** installing problem report *****

I am settling with Qmail for now
<code>/usr/local/psa/admin/sbin/autoinstaller --select-release-current --install-component qmail</code>
as this does not give me any error but I would like to resolve this problem as QMAIL does not support sending from the domain's assigned IP

Any help would be appreciated

Back