• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved Postfix not working anymore after upgrade to Plesk Obsidian v18.0.55_build1800230919.07 os_CentOS 7

Papacico

New Pleskian
hi after upgrading to Postfix not working anymore after upgrade to Plesk Obsidian v18.0.55_build1800230919.07 os_CentOS 7
my VPS is not sending out any email anymore.
These are the errors I get in the mail log:
SASL LOGIN authentication failed: authentication failure
warning: hash:/etc/postfix/sasl_passwd is unavailable. open database /etc/postfix/sasl_passwd.db: Invalid argument
thank you

hi after upgrading to to Plesk Obsidian v18.0.55_build1800230919.07 os_CentOS 7
Postfix is not working anymore
my VPS is not sending out any email anymore.
These are the errors I get in the mail log:
SASL LOGIN authentication failed: authentication failure
warning: hash:/etc/postfix/sasl_passwd is unavailable. open database /etc/postfix/sasl_passwd.db: Invalid argument
pam_unix(sshd:auth): authentication failure; logname= uid=0 euid=0 tty=ssh ruser= rhost=218.92.0.31 user=root
Sep 29 12:27:18 intrares.ademphis sshd[11227]: Unable to connect to Plesk Database: Can't connect to local server through socket '/var/lib/mysql/mysql.sock'
thank you

"plesk repair db" only fixes database issues. But your issue is about the mail system, that is "plesk repair mail". Did you also run "plesk repair mail"?

Back