1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Power Pack Documentation/Installation

Discussion in 'Plesk 10.x for Linux Suggestions and Feedback' started by MarcoS71, Sep 20, 2011.

1. MarcoS71

MarcoS71 New Pleskian

35%
    Is there a GUIDE to install "power pack"?

I have searched in all forums I could find. I attacked the help inside Plesk Power/Virtuoso panel and nowhere is a guide for installing this.... On the word tomcat I don't even find one help topic truly regarding Tomcat.... only trouble reported. Should I just ditch my "power pack" on the grounds there is no manual available? And install manually
    (this is the advice I get on other forums!!!!)

Or is there a secret community who holds that valuable plesk info.

I can install and configure tomcat via SSH but I need a newb management tool.

So there I am trying to get "power pack" to work managed from Plesk......

Please someone point me to a comprehensible guide of what I need to check / have available / install.......

2. Sergey L

Sergey L Golden Pleskian Staff Member

43%
    Power Pack is a bundled offer, not a product distribution. Download and install Plesk, then apply your Power Pack license.

Regards

3. DarronM

DarronM New Pleskian

how do I do that Sergey, mine was already a pre-installed Plesk server.