• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Power Pack - Joomla - Permissions Problem

MarkcRobinson

New Pleskian
When I install Joomla from the Power Pack, I cannot install extensions.
When I install by uploading and unzipping the distributable from Joomla, it works fine.

Installing them side-by-side, there are a number of differences in directory permissions -- but far to numerous to to reset each one.

Does anyone have any insight into this?

I had lots of Joomla permission problems at first, but when switching from running PHP as "apache module" to FastCGI, it worked like a charm.

But apparently the best way is running it with su_PHP, but this is rather hard to install (i can't figure it out).

Ok, that sounds great.

Well i be shown as an option when you select PHP in PLESK, or be the standard on all instead?

I remembered this being possible in ISPconfig 3, where you could select apache, CGI, suPHP and so on when enabling PHP for a client.

I was reading about your power pack. Is this something you can enable and disable through that package, with the click off a button?

Back