• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Powerpack 10.4.4 not working

H

Horstla

Hello,

I purchased a Plesk Panel Powerpack via my Hosting Provider. After updating Plesk Panel to 10.4.4 it seems that the Powerpack isn't active. Neither Mobile Phone Manager nor the other (Kaspersky ....) features aren't working. Is this a temporarly problem because 10.4.4 isn't RTM or do I have to contact my Hosting Provider for help?

Cheers

Lars

Hello,

I purchased a Plesk Panel Powerpack via my Hosting Provider. After updating Plesk Panel to 10.4.4 it seems that the Powerpack isn't active. Neither Mobile Phone Manager nor the other (Kaspersky ....) features aren't working. Is this a temporarly problem because 10.4.4 isn't RTM or do I have to contact my Hosting Provider for help?

Cheers

Lars

Lars the Powerpack does not include Kaspersky or Premium Antivirus, they are both additional purchases, for more info please see: http://www.parallels.com/store/plesk/linux/addons/

Parallels Plesk Panel Power Pack
Add-on to Parallels Plesk Panel installs popular software tools and re-sellable services with your initial control panel installation or as an easy upgrade later.

Power Pack now includes premium commercial antivirus protection, tools for creating and managing mobile websites, and tools for monitoring and managing Plesk servers from an iPhone, Android or BlackBerry smartphone. Power Pack gives your customers the tools that they need, and helps you to expand your offering and grow your business.

With Parallels Plesk Panel Power Pack you can:
Monitor and Manage Servers From Your Smart Phone
Plesk Mobile Server Manager allows access Panel server information and to control core administrative functions from iPhone, Android and BlackBerry devices. Offer your customers free Plesk server mobile monitoring and upsell to Plesk server mobile management.

Protect your users from viruses and other malicious intrusions
Kaspersky Antivirus is award-winning software from Kaspersky Labs that combines traditional anti-virus defense methods with the latest proactive technologies to provide solid and dependable protection against malicious programs, viruses, spyware, Trojan viruses, worms, and keyloggers.

Easily Render Websites for Mobile Devices
UNITY Mobile is an extremely powerful yet easy-to-use platform that enables any organization to create, publish, and manage mobile websites and native mobile applications. Offer customers mobile rendering of their websites that sets up in minutes.

Let Developers have the best Java tools
Tomcat is the Servlet container that provides the environment for executing Java Servlets. The Tomcat add-on supports deploying and managing Tomcat web applications allowing users to set up hosting with JSP support. This support allows you to deploy a wide range of Java based applications.

Make customers stickier with a Coldfusion environment
Coldfusion is one of the most popular development environments on the market. When an application uses Coldfusion, the end customer sticks with it longer. Using this add-on module, admins can configure ColdFusion paths and enable/disable ColdFusion support in the setup.

Support popular databases
PostgreSQL or MSSQL add-ons include web-based database administration software (like PhpPGAdmin), giving users remote access to their databases. With one of the world’s most advanced relational database management systems, Power Pack enables users to deploy and manage databases right from the user interface with a few clicks.

http://www.parallels.com/products/plesk/power-pack/
or
http://kb.parallels.com/en/112749

Last edited by a moderator:
Parallels Plesk Panel Power Pack
Add-on to Parallels Plesk Panel installs popular software tools and re-sellable services with your initial control panel installation or as an easy upgrade later.

Power Pack now includes premium commercial antivirus protection, tools for creating and managing mobile websites, and tools for monitoring and managing Plesk servers from an iPhone, Android or BlackBerry smartphone. Power Pack gives your customers the tools that they need, and helps you to expand your offering and grow your business.

With Parallels Plesk Panel Power Pack you can:
Monitor and Manage Servers From Your Smart Phone
Plesk Mobile Server Manager allows access Panel server information and to control core administrative functions from iPhone, Android and BlackBerry devices. Offer your customers free Plesk server mobile monitoring and upsell to Plesk server mobile management.

Protect your users from viruses and other malicious intrusions
Kaspersky Antivirus is award-winning software from Kaspersky Labs that combines traditional anti-virus defense methods with the latest proactive technologies to provide solid and dependable protection against malicious programs, viruses, spyware, Trojan viruses, worms, and keyloggers.

Easily Render Websites for Mobile Devices
UNITY Mobile is an extremely powerful yet easy-to-use platform that enables any organization to create, publish, and manage mobile websites and native mobile applications. Offer customers mobile rendering of their websites that sets up in minutes.

Let Developers have the best Java tools
Tomcat is the Servlet container that provides the environment for executing Java Servlets. The Tomcat add-on supports deploying and managing Tomcat web applications allowing users to set up hosting with JSP support. This support allows you to deploy a wide range of Java based applications.

Make customers stickier with a Coldfusion environment
Coldfusion is one of the most popular development environments on the market. When an application uses Coldfusion, the end customer sticks with it longer. Using this add-on module, admins can configure ColdFusion paths and enable/disable ColdFusion support in the setup.

Support popular databases
PostgreSQL or MSSQL add-ons include web-based database administration software (like PhpPGAdmin), giving users remote access to their databases. With one of the world’s most advanced relational database management systems, Power Pack enables users to deploy and manage databases right from the user interface with a few clicks.

Thanks Horstla... to be honest I thought I had read that somewhere too but the fact is even though I have the Power Pack and you can install premium commercial antivirus protection via. the installer/updater it still seems to suggest additional license are still required...???

If anyone else has this problem or have successfully installed wither premium commercial antivirus protection options (with the Power pack license) I'd be interested to hear your experiences.

Hi. Could you tell me key ID? it would help us to understand where the problem is. Feel free to submit the bugreport about Plesk Mobile to [email protected]

Hello again,

Parallels have made a license update. Now all works fine. Thanks

cheers Lars

yes, it works. Retrieve new key in the license screen.

Additional license key for the Unity One, 2 Domains (Parallels PowerPack for Plesk) (Unix/Linux) (Perpetual) application with number APS.xxxxxxx.0000 has been provisioned.
Additional license key for the Parallels Plesk Panel Antivirus Powered by Kaspersky, 5 Mailboxes (Parallels PowerPack for Plesk) (Linux) for Parallels Virtuozzo Containers (Perpetual) application with number KAV.xxxxxxx.0000 has been provisioned.

I too seem to be experiencing this issue!

I too seem to be experiencing this issue, none of the power pack features are active. Is there a way I can verify my license key to make sure my hosting provider supplied the correct one?

after a key refresh two additional keys were added. One for unity mobile & one for kaspersky antivirus.

Back