• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

[PPP-14433] Plesk 12.0.18 Update #37 - Unable to send mail: You are not allowed to use sendmail

chili1001

Basic Pleskian
Sinze update #37 we get following errormessage in maillog.

plesk sendmail[10067]: handlers_stderr: DATA REPLY:554:5.7.0 The message could not be sent. You are not allowed to use sendmail utility. REJECT
plesk sendmail[10067]: REJECT during call 'limit-out' handler

This seems to be a known bug (http://kb.odin.com/en/124345) Fixed with update #33

How can I fix this? Does any one have the same problem?

Do you really have domain name with upper-case characters?

IgorG,

The problem also reappens with postfix system.

The problem is in the sending limits.

Feb 27 11:22:53 linux08 py_limit_out[24845]: ERROR 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'lower'
Feb 27 11:22:53 linux08 /usr/lib64/plesk-9.0/psa-pc-remote[4500]: Error during 'limit-out' handler

Disable the limits check, and it will work.

It works, if I set the outgoing mail settings for this domains to unlimited or I have to disable sending limits?

Do you really have domain name with upper-case characters?

IgorG,

The problem also reappens with postfix system.

The problem is in the sending limits.

Feb 27 11:22:53 linux08 py_limit_out[24845]: ERROR 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'lower'
Feb 27 11:22:53 linux08 /usr/lib64/plesk-9.0/psa-pc-remote[4500]: Error during 'limit-out' handler

Disable the limits check, and it will work.
My Regards,

Alexandre Barbosa
ViaHosting SysOP

I am having the same issue since MU #37... any new information? The above kb does not fix this on my system CentOs 6.6

Parallels KB http://kb.odin.com/en/122888 helps me to fix the problem. You have to run (replace domain.tld with the domainnamen have this problem:
# /usr/local/psa/admin/sbin/mailmng-outgoing --add-subscription --main-domain-name=domain.tld

We confirm the bug (for your reference: PPP-14433).

Thank you for reporting and cooperation!

Back