• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

[PPP-14433] Plesk 12.0.18 Update #37 - Unable to send mail: You are not allowed to use sendmail

chili1001

Basic Pleskian
Sinze update #37 we get following errormessage in maillog.

plesk sendmail[10067]: handlers_stderr: DATA REPLY:554:5.7.0 The message could not be sent. You are not allowed to use sendmail utility. REJECT
plesk sendmail[10067]: REJECT during call 'limit-out' handler

This seems to be a known bug (http://kb.odin.com/en/124345) Fixed with update #33

How can I fix this? Does any one have the same problem?

Do you really have domain name with upper-case characters?

IgorG,

The problem also reappens with postfix system.

The problem is in the sending limits.

Feb 27 11:22:53 linux08 py_limit_out[24845]: ERROR 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'lower'
Feb 27 11:22:53 linux08 /usr/lib64/plesk-9.0/psa-pc-remote[4500]: Error during 'limit-out' handler

Disable the limits check, and it will work.

It works, if I set the outgoing mail settings for this domains to unlimited or I have to disable sending limits?

Do you really have domain name with upper-case characters?

IgorG,

The problem also reappens with postfix system.

The problem is in the sending limits.

Feb 27 11:22:53 linux08 py_limit_out[24845]: ERROR 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'lower'
Feb 27 11:22:53 linux08 /usr/lib64/plesk-9.0/psa-pc-remote[4500]: Error during 'limit-out' handler

Disable the limits check, and it will work.
My Regards,

Alexandre Barbosa
ViaHosting SysOP

I am having the same issue since MU #37... any new information? The above kb does not fix this on my system CentOs 6.6

Parallels KB http://kb.odin.com/en/122888 helps me to fix the problem. You have to run (replace domain.tld with the domainnamen have this problem:
# /usr/local/psa/admin/sbin/mailmng-outgoing --add-subscription --main-domain-name=domain.tld

We confirm the bug (for your reference: PPP-14433).

Thank you for reporting and cooperation!

Back