• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved [PPP-26655] [PPP-26740] After upgrade Backup not work

Frank.P

Regular Pleskian
When I click on OK never end.
From upgrade from 12.5 to 17 still happens.

What can I do?

75764.gif

Hello. Could you please provide more details:
- Which OS do you use?
- Could you find any errors in "%plesk_dir%\PMM\logs\pmmcli.log" or /var/log/plesk/PMM/pmmcli.log

If you use Microsoft Windows please try to apply following workaround:
1. kill all active processes 'plesk_agent_manager.exe'
2. add registry key HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\PLESK\PSA Config\Config\CrashDumpsEnabled DWORD 0
3. re-run the backup

I might have the same problem. Any time i start a backup, regardless with what settings, it never starts. I do not open another thread as i guess it is the same problem.
I just shows the loading animation on the ok button and that's it. Cancel is greyed out and doesn't work.

upload_2016-11-8_8-26-56.png

When this happened the first time and i could not stop the process i had to restart the server. The second time i just left it over nicht to see where it ends up and that is the result. Seems to me that plesk cannot load the small info box that it is performing a backup or something like this. This msg appears after long time (i cannot say how long exactly as i was going to bed...)

upload_2016-11-8_8-24-22.png

The reallly bad thing about is, that even the scheduled backups did not run in the night so my data is unprotected for loss.

I will try out the reg option to get a dump and reproduce the roblem after. this might take a while since it takes hours until the error msg appears.

My config: Plesk 17.0.17 Update5 on Windows 2012R2 x64 on actual patchlevel.

Thx in advance

Last edited:
I might have the same problem. Any time i start a backup, regardless with what settings, it never starts. I do not open another thread as i guess it is the same problem.
I just shows the loading animation on the ok button and that's it. Cancel is greyed out and doesn't work.

View attachment 11701

When this happened the first time and i could not stop the process i had to restart the server. The second time i just left it over nicht to see where it ends up and that is the result. Seems to me that plesk cannot load the small info box that it is performing a backup or something like this. This msg appears after long time (i cannot say how long exactly as i was going to bed...)

View attachment 11700

The reallly bad thing about is, that even the scheduled backups did not run in the night so my data is unprotected for loss.

I will try out the reg option to get a dump and reproduce the roblem after. this might take a while since it takes hours until the error msg appears.

My config: Plesk 17.0.17 Update5 on Windows 2012R2 x64 on actual patchlevel.

Thx in advance

1. Delete all files in :

- %plesk_dir%\PMM\tmp
- %plesk_dir%\PMM\sessions
- %plesk_dir%\PMM\rsessions
- %plesk_dir%\PMM\msessions
- %plesk_dir%\PMM\logs

2. Create a text file with that text :

Code:
Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\PLESK\PSA Config\Config]
"CrashDumpsEnabled"=dword:00000000