• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Forwarded to devs [PPP-42972]Unclickable Buttons

Hex

Regular Pleskian
Plesk Certified Professional
TITLE:
Unclickable Buttons
PRODUCT, VERSION, OPERATING SYSTEM, ARCHITECTURE:
Product version: Plesk Obsidian 18.0.15
CentOS 7.6.1810
Build date: 2019/06/15 16:00
OS version: CentOS 7.6.1810
PROBLEM DESCRIPTION:
Unable to apply changes in Customers only domain Hosting Settings

This option will case the entire Hosting Settings page nonfunctional
The customer nor the Administrator won't be able to change and apply any option.

Except the Administrator private subscriptions.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE:
This option : Under any Service Plan > Permissions, Deselect the following option
Setup of potentially insecure web scripting options that override provider's policy
ACTUAL RESULT:
Unclickable Buttons
In Customers only domain Hosting Settings.​
EXPECTED RESULT:
Clickable buttons or an error message describing the limitations IF the web scripting options section has changed by a customer.​
ANY ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:
Some time if you grant that option in service plan level, it will not be in effect after syncing unless you customize the customer plan and locked it from the original service plan.
YOUR EXPECTATIONS FROM PLESK SERVICE TEAM:
Confirm bug

Hi, @Hextrator.
I check steps on same configuration:
Product version: Plesk Obsidian 18.0.15
Build date: 2019/06/19 17:00
OS version: CentOS 7.6.1810

Configure service plan permission as above:
permissions.png
But looks like all web scripting options works fine at hosting settings:
settings.png

So, could you please clarify, with what buttons you have problem? Or may be my permission settings have some difference with yours?

Ok & Apply Buttons
The subscription owner must be non-Adminstrator.

If it doesn't appear to you, give the service plan all permissions except that option.

@Hextrator, looks like problem related with something else, not only this option, according to no founded way to represent this. I can suggest to contact with Plesk Support Team for more closely investigation.

I have another way for you.

Grant all option possible to a service plan level and assign it to non-Administrator subscriber then :

Go to that subscription and click customize under Account box on the subscription page > Permissions > Uncheck (Setup of potentially insecure web scripting options that override provider's policy) option and hit update&lock

Go to Hosting Settings> change any option or leave everything as is and try to click Ok or Apply, (Only Cancel button is working)

Back