• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue [PPPM-7412] Cannot backup domain - No objects dumped because of errors

DylanJ

New Pleskian
I've set up a new Windows 2012 VPS. It came pre-installed with Plesk 11.5 so I ran the upgrade wizard for Onyx 17.5.3 and all looked ok. However, the backup functionality for websites does not work. I keep receiving the following errors:

Error: server "server"
No objects dumped because of errors
Warning: server "server"
Cannot backup domain 'domain.com' '[Method not found: 'System.String psadumpagent.CommonEnv.GetTempDirName()'.]'

How can I resolve this? I have tried to repair Plesk using the repair utility Plesk Repair Utility but this doesn't appear to work.

Yes, it is known bug PPPM-7412 which will be fixed in one of Plesk updates.
I would suggest you contact Plesk Support Team, they will apply temp custom fix for your server if it is critical for you.

According to the changelog PPPM-7412 has been fixed but the problem persists for me on the latest version so this must be a different issue.

According to the changelog PPPM-7412 has been fixed but the problem persists for me on the latest version so this must be a different issue.
In this case I can only recommend creating a request to support team to do the in-depth investigation to find the reason and to fix it. Please create a ticket to support at Plesk Help Center

Back