• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Question pre-check warning upgrading plesk

jonium

Basic Pleskian
Hello,
two questions:
I'm trying to upgrade a Plesk for Windows 12.0.18 to Plesk Onyx 17.0.17 from the panel at port 8447.
At the pre-check I got the warning Unknown "ISAPI filter detected in IIS: UrlScan 3.1".
Is it safe to continue the upgrade?
It's a Windows server 2012 R2 with around 100 websites.

I'm having problems upgrading from web because of the Plesk expired certificate, may I upgrade from the server command line / RDP ?

Thanks for your help

This morning opening my Plesk Panel I got the message that probably refers to the operations I tried to do yesterday (upgrade from panel 8447 interrupted after the isapi warning ):

Execution failed.
Command: ai.exe
Arguments: Array
(
[0] => --select-product-id
[1] => panel
[2] => --select-release-current
[3] => --upgrade-installed-components
)

Details: BUSY: Update operation was locked by another update process.

Hello Igor,
can you suggest me a method to backup the whole server in order to avoid problems with the upgrade?
It's a production server for shared hosting and I cannot risk that something doesn't work.
I have also another windows server to upgrade from version 11.5.30.

Hello Igor,
can you suggest me a method to backup the whole server in order to avoid problems with the upgrade?
It's a production server for shared hosting and I cannot risk that something doesn't work.
I have also another windows server to upgrade from version 11.5.30.
As far as I know, there are many third-party software solutions for backup whole disk partitions as the special dump to the cloud or external HDD, NAS, etc. Acronis, for example.

Back