• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue Presence builder license *sometimes* doesn't work

southy

Basic Pleskian
Hi,

I have a Plesk Onyx "Web Admin" instance that has problems with an additional 10-Sites Web Presence Builder license (directy purchased at Plesk store).

In "LIcense Management" I see it working:
Sites published with Presence Builder 10
(and I take it this is suppsoed to be "number of available licenses", not "used licenses", because I only have ~5 in use.

When I add a new domain, start building a website with the Web Presence Builder, all works fine and I can publish it.
-> The license is in and there are slots available.

But in an existing Presence Builder Site, once I press "publish" in the presence builder, the following error appears:
"Your website cannot be published because your subscription does not include enough Web Presence Builder sites"

So: I _have_ a license, but it's not detected, for this one domain only.
What to do?
As this is "web admin" license, I don't have the "service provider" view with the "subscription profiles", so there is nothing that I can set to "give" this Domain a license - it should just "be there", right?!?

Any ideas?

Thanks,
southy

Thanks, I just did.

However, as it works for *new sites* and just not for existing sites, I still think this is a technical issue, not a licensing issue.

But let's see what they say.

Unfortunately they refused to help me.
Though I have the WPB license purchased directly from Plesk (cleverbridge subscription), the Plesk license is from a reseller.
Thus no support for the whole thing.

Is there no way to re-set the "WPB license info" for a specific domain?
Obviously it doesn't check that properly.
As said, when I create a fresh WPB site, it works.
It just won't let me publish modifications on one of the existing sites (on others it works fine).

Back