1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Prevent clients from seeing "Domain Templates"

Discussion in 'Plesk 9.x for Windows Suggestions and Feedback' started by canuckhost, Nov 9, 2010.

1. canuckhost

canuckhost Guest

Hello,

Can anyone tell me how I can prevent a hosting customer (i.e. "Client") from being able to navigate to the "Domain Templates" and view the entire list of domain templates that are set-up? I have managed to figure out how to prevent "clients" from seeing just about everything else they should not be able to except this.

I've been trying for weeks to figure this out with no luck.

Thanks,
    canuckhost

2. IgorG

IgorG Forums Analyst Staff Member

24%
    I think it is impossible without code modification.

3. canuckhost

canuckhost Guest

Seriously? How can that be? Plesk is a "mature" (almost on v10)... how can such an important thing like this not be addressed by now?

Almost hard for me to believe. Are you sure?

canuckhost

4. alex vargas

alex vargas Guest

Go into your templates and make sure to uncheck the box : Make this template available to other users

(Select this option if you want your customers to be able to use this template)