• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Proble to integrate to Plesk Panel

sonics

Regular Pleskian
Problem to integrate to Plesk Panel

hello together

we have a plesk 8.2 server and on a separate machine the sitebuilder 4.0 installed. both allone work but i can not control the sitebuilder by the plesk panel. we have bought a license for the sitebuilder and it is activated.

i did also configure all the registry entries to the plesk server to find the sitebuilder server. altought the plesk server says at the server component window that the sitebuilder 4.0 is not activated.

for a test i have setuped the sitebuilder to log by debug level but no request from the plesk server arrives at the sitebuilder server.
both servers are on the same subnet and on the plesk server i can open by the internet explorer the sitebuilder panel.

what it is missing or wrong?
or does the plesk version 8.2 support a remote sitebuilder
v4.0 installation?

please help.

regards sonics

There is an article how it can be done on Plesk 8.1 and Sitebuilder 3.2: http://kb.swsoft.com/en/1868
I have clarified this situation and as I know these actions should work with Plesk 8.2 and Sitebuilder v.4. There was any changes in this integration part.
Try to check it and give me feedback about how it goes.

Hello

I allready tried everything from this knowledge base entry, and it also recognise it that there is setup at the registry the version 4.0
but it is all greyed out.

did someone allready try plesk 8.2 with a remote sitebuilder installation?

regards sonics

Hello

I have found the mistake, i did forget to do the point 3 at the KB article:

3. It is very important to note that by default Sitebuilder architecture keeps all the web-services closed for all the IP addresses that are not equal to 127.0.0.1. Therefore in SiteBuilder IIS settings (IIS Manager -> Web-Sites -> sitebuilder) find
ServiceFacade folder and specify the IP-address of the server with Plesk installed by the following path: Properties -> Directory security -> IP address and domain name restrictions -> Edit

thanks for all help

Back