• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Problem accessing subdomains and performance option in Plesk panel

R

RobertS

When I try to acces using the Plesk panel a subdomain (any subdomain) I get an error, this is the error:

Code:
Unable to create SubDomainManager object: Unable to create SubDomainPerformance object: WebServerManager::getSubDomainPerformance() failed: Unable to parse current performance.
---------------------- Debug Info -------------------------------
0: D:\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\plib\common_func.php3:153
	psaerror(string 'Unable to create SubDomainManager object: Unable to create SubDomainPerformance object: WebServerManager::getSubDomainPerformance() failed: Unable to parse current performance.')
1: D:\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\htdocs\domains\subdomains\subdom_ctrl.php:39

I cannot access these subdomain in Plesk but they do work normally. The are vissable (online) and the FTP acces works also
It is also not possible to delete them, if I do that I also got an error like this one:

on top of the panel:
Code:
parse error: parse error, unexpected T_STRING in D:\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\plib\class.WebServerManager.php(470) : eval()'d code on line 1

then in a red marked box:
Code:
Error: Unable to create SubDomainPerformance object: WebServerManager::getSubDomainPerformance() failed: Unable to parse current performance.

I also cannot use the performance option with normal domains(no sub-domain) anymore, when I try to open this option I get the following error:

Code:
Parse error: parse error, unexpected T_STRING in D:\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\plib\class.WebServerManager.php(449) : eval()'d code on line 1
and
Code:
The operation you were performing failed. You can retry the operation with or without changing its parameters. You may also want to report this problem to our support so that we could help you as soon as possible.

I did not change anything on my server of plesk, in the event log also an error is listed, the error is:
Code:
The system cannot find the path specified. (COM Error 80070003) at loadServer(17675)
   at (WebServerMap::reload line 2317)
Execute file name: D:\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\bin\websrvmng.exe
An other error which is in the event log is the following one:
Code:
Cannot modify or delete an object that was added using the COM+ Admin SDK (COM Error 8004020E, Description: De server heeft het adres van de afzender geweigerd. Reactie van server: 550 Sender is not allowed.
) at Unable to execute event
   at (runtask::start line 211)
Execute file name: D:\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\bin\runtask.exe
Also I get an error each night of the backup script reporting it cannot access a subdomain, this is the error:

Code:
Backup error.
Error in execute ''websrvmng' --get-subdomain-performance "--vhost-name=domain.com" "--subdomain=xri"':
The system cannot find the path specified. (COM Error 80070003) at loadServer(17675) Site xri.domain.com doesn't exist
(changed manually domainname)

The site does exist and works, in IIS al is OK, the paths are correct.

I tried the plesk reconfigurator but this tool hangs after a while, I also restarted all plesk services but this had no effect at all.

Can anyone help me?

Hello, RobertS

This problem means, that one of the Domain`s default folders has been removed.
If your Plesk version is 7.5.6, you can simply go to Plesk -> Domains -> check your domain with the problem (or domain, subdomain of which has the problem) and click "check permissions" button on top of the domains list.

On the next page, uncheck the "check-only mode" box.

This should recreate all the nesessary folders.

If your Plesk is an older version, you should create a new subdomain on any domain and ensure, that all the folders in the new domain`s root exist on your subdomain. If not, recreate nessessary folders.

No that was not the case.
All folders where present and correct.

A server reboot fixed the problem.

Back