• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Problem adding applications to one old subscription, but OK in new subscriptions.

GarethThomson

New Pleskian
Hi,
I had a problem with a subscription and needed to remove the application which was installed on it. In this case Magento. I removed the application and then tried to reinstall the application again through the Plesk Control Panel. It would not install giving me lots of php extension errors. I then tried to install a Wordpress application and it gave me more php errors and would not install.

I created a new Subscription and everything would install OK on this.

I then removed the original subscription and recreated it with new username and password. But again, whenever I try and install any applications in this, I get php errors.

When I remove the subscription, I am checking the /var/www/vhosts folder where the website files are created and the website is completely removed from there, but recreating the subscription with the same domain name results in the php errors whenever I try and add the application.

It would appear to be a php problem with the domain I am using within the subscription, but I would have thought that removing the subscription should remove all settings for this domain/subscription and allow me to start again from fresh, but this does not seem to be happening.

Has anyone seen anything like this before or can anyone point me in the direction of where the subscription settings files reside so I can check these are being deleted properly?

I am using Plesk 12.0.18 on a CentOS 6.5 Server

Thanks.

Back