1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Problem going into DOMAIN-Config

Discussion in 'Plesk for Linux - 8.x and Older' started by DonManfred, Feb 7, 2005.

1. DonManfred

DonManfred Guest

Hallo,

when my customer try to go into one of his Domains he (and me (Admin) too) get the following error...

Domains > ERROR

Unable to check SiteAppPackage requires: usermng: Failed getting quota: Function not implemented System error 38: Function not implemented
    0: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/class.DomainControlForm.php:994 psaerror(string "Unable to check SiteAppPackage requires: usermng: Failed getting quota: Function not implemented System error 38: Function not implemented")
    1: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/class.DomainControlForm.php:316 domaincontrolform->_detect_site_builder(string "vrt_hst", boolean true, boolean true, string "11", string "ps2fl.de", string "fanatico@gmx.de", string "0")
    2: /usr/local/psa/admin/htdocs/domains/dom_ctrl.php3:140 domaincontrolform->assign(object of type bsdomain)

What can i do so solve this? THANX IN ADVANCE!!

BTW: I´m using the most uptodate Plesk (not Updates available) in Updatermenu...

2. yeploler

yeploler Guest