• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Problem going into DOMAIN-Config

D

DonManfred

Hallo,

when my customer try to go into one of his Domains he (and me (Admin) too) get the following error...

Domains > ERROR

Unable to check SiteAppPackage requires: usermng: Failed getting quota: Function not implemented System error 38: Function not implemented
0: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/class.DomainControlForm.php:994 psaerror(string "Unable to check SiteAppPackage requires: usermng: Failed getting quota: Function not implemented System error 38: Function not implemented")
1: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/class.DomainControlForm.php:316 domaincontrolform->_detect_site_builder(string "vrt_hst", boolean true, boolean true, string "11", string "ps2fl.de", string "[email protected]", string "0")
2: /usr/local/psa/admin/htdocs/domains/dom_ctrl.php3:140 domaincontrolform->assign(object of type bsdomain)

What can i do so solve this? THANX IN ADVANCE!!

BTW: I´m using the most uptodate Plesk (not Updates available) in Updatermenu...

Back