• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Problem in Updating Plesk 11.5 to 12

A.Chakery

Basic Pleskian
Hello,

Today I tried to upgrade my plesk to v 12 but it gave didn't work .. then I found this thread : http://forum.parallels.com/showthread.php?311273-Panel-won-t-update

Then I found out that my atomic is not updated so I tried to update it using the given command in that thread ... but it didn't work and it gave me this error :

Code:
Downloading Packages:
warning: rpmts_HdrFromFdno: Header V3 RSA/SHA1 Signature, key ID *******: NOKEY
Retrieving key from file:///etc/pki/rpm-gpg/RPM-GPG-KEY.art.txt

The GPG keys listed for the "CentOS / Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6 - atomicrocketturtle.com" repository are already installed but they are not correct for this package.
Check that the correct key URLs are configured for this repository.

** The key characters are replaced with ( * ) ...

Would you please tell me how can I solve this issue ?

I purchased my plesk from Hetzner.de

Thank you

Last edited:
Ok... I solved this issue by running below command :

Code:
rpm --import https://www.atomicorp.com/RPM-GPG-KEY.atomicorp.txt

Now I am going to update the Plesk .... I hope everything goes well

Ok Now the upgrade is fully done ... But I have this error all around the Plesk when I try to save something ... for example WebServer Settings....

Error: proftpd-config failed: mktemp: failed to create file via template `/etc/proftpd.d/50-plesk.conf.XXXXXX': No such file or directory Can not create temporary file

So I tried to repair Bootstrapper ... but it gave me tones of errors .. would you please help me to sort it out ?

Started bootstrapper repair procedure. This may take a while.
Certain actions may be skipped if not applicable.

Warning: Using unique option prefix pass instead of password is deprecated and will be removed in a future release. Please use the full name instead.
-- Warning: Skipping the data of table mysql.event. Specify the --events option explicitly.
Finishing up upgrade procedures and rerunning previously failed upgrade actions...
===> Cumulative APS controller database (apsc) upgrade and repair has been started.
Warning: Using unique option prefix pass instead of password is deprecated and will be removed in a future release. Please use the full name instead.
===> Cumulative upgrade and repair of APS controller database has been completed.
===> Cumulative APS controller upgrade and repair (final stage) has been started.
===> Cumulative upgrade and repair of APS controller (final stage) has been completed.

**** Product repair started.

===> Checking for previous installation ... found.
Started bootstrapper repair procedure. This may take a while.
Certain actions may be skipped if not applicable.

Trying to start service mysqld... mysqld (pid 24480) is running...
done
Trying to establish test connection... Warning: Using unique option prefix pass instead of password is deprecated and will be removed in a future release. Please use the full name instead.
connected
done
Trying to start service mysqld... mysqld (pid 24480) is running...
done
Trying to establish test connection... Warning: Using unique option prefix pass instead of password is deprecated and will be removed in a future release. Please use the full name instead.
connected
done
Trying to find psa database... Warning: Using unique option prefix pass instead of password is deprecated and will be removed in a future release. Please use the full name instead.
version is 012000018
Version is OK, no need to create psa database.
Trying to backup MySQL database... Warning: Using unique option prefix pass instead of password is deprecated and will be removed in a future release. Please use the full name instead.
done
MySQL databases are dumped to /var/lib/psa/dumps/mysql.preupgrade.12.0.18-12.0.18.20140730-010942.dump.gz
Finishing up upgrade procedures and rerunning previously failed upgrade actions...
===> Cumulative APS controller database (apsc) upgrade and repair has been started.
Upgrade or repair for 'apsc' (stage 'prep') is not required
Trying to backup MySQL database... Warning: Using unique option prefix pass instead of password is deprecated and will be removed in a future release. Please use the full name instead.
done
MySQL databases are dumped to /var/lib/psa/dumps/mysql.preupgrade.apsc.12.0.18-12.0.18.20140730-010943.dump.gz
===> Cumulative upgrade and repair of APS controller database has been completed.
Connection to APSC DB is possible
===> Cumulative APS controller upgrade and repair (final stage) has been started.
Upgrade or repair for 'apsc' (stage 'post') is not required
===> Cumulative upgrade and repair of APS controller (final stage) has been completed.
ERROR 1045 (28000): Access denied for user 'pp_sb_db'@'localhost' (using password: YES)
Trying to reset database user password for 'pp_sb_db@'... Warning: Using unique option prefix pass instead of password is deprecated and will be removed in a future release. Please use the full name instead.
done
ERROR 1045 (28000): Access denied for user 'pp_sb_db'@'localhost' (using password: YES)

ERROR while trying to fix credentials for WPB database
Check the error reason(see log file: /var/log/plesk/install/plesk_12.0.18_repair.log), fix and try again

*******problem report *****
ERROR while trying to fix credentials for WPB database
Check the error reason(see log file: /var/log/plesk/install/plesk_12.0.18_repair.log), fix and try again

Thank you very much

Last edited:
Thank you very much .. I got it solved ...

now I have only two warnings when I repair the bootstrapper I have two warnings ... would you please tell me how can I solve it ?
Here are the errors :

-- Warning: Skipping the data of table mysql.event. Specify the --events option explicitly.

Thank you very much

Back