• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Problem in Updating Plesk 11.5 to 12

A.Chakery

Basic Pleskian
Hello,

Today I tried to upgrade my plesk to v 12 but it gave didn't work .. then I found this thread : http://forum.parallels.com/showthread.php?311273-Panel-won-t-update

Then I found out that my atomic is not updated so I tried to update it using the given command in that thread ... but it didn't work and it gave me this error :

Code:
Downloading Packages:
warning: rpmts_HdrFromFdno: Header V3 RSA/SHA1 Signature, key ID *******: NOKEY
Retrieving key from file:///etc/pki/rpm-gpg/RPM-GPG-KEY.art.txt

The GPG keys listed for the "CentOS / Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6 - atomicrocketturtle.com" repository are already installed but they are not correct for this package.
Check that the correct key URLs are configured for this repository.

** The key characters are replaced with ( * ) ...

Would you please tell me how can I solve this issue ?

I purchased my plesk from Hetzner.de

Thank you

Last edited:
Ok... I solved this issue by running below command :

Code:
rpm --import https://www.atomicorp.com/RPM-GPG-KEY.atomicorp.txt

Now I am going to update the Plesk .... I hope everything goes well

Ok Now the upgrade is fully done ... But I have this error all around the Plesk when I try to save something ... for example WebServer Settings....

Error: proftpd-config failed: mktemp: failed to create file via template `/etc/proftpd.d/50-plesk.conf.XXXXXX': No such file or directory Can not create temporary file

So I tried to repair Bootstrapper ... but it gave me tones of errors .. would you please help me to sort it out ?

Started bootstrapper repair procedure. This may take a while.
Certain actions may be skipped if not applicable.

Warning: Using unique option prefix pass instead of password is deprecated and will be removed in a future release. Please use the full name instead.
-- Warning: Skipping the data of table mysql.event. Specify the --events option explicitly.
Finishing up upgrade procedures and rerunning previously failed upgrade actions...
===> Cumulative APS controller database (apsc) upgrade and repair has been started.
Warning: Using unique option prefix pass instead of password is deprecated and will be removed in a future release. Please use the full name instead.
===> Cumulative upgrade and repair of APS controller database has been completed.
===> Cumulative APS controller upgrade and repair (final stage) has been started.
===> Cumulative upgrade and repair of APS controller (final stage) has been completed.

**** Product repair started.

===> Checking for previous installation ... found.
Started bootstrapper repair procedure. This may take a while.
Certain actions may be skipped if not applicable.

Trying to start service mysqld... mysqld (pid 24480) is running...
done
Trying to establish test connection... Warning: Using unique option prefix pass instead of password is deprecated and will be removed in a future release. Please use the full name instead.
connected
done
Trying to start service mysqld... mysqld (pid 24480) is running...
done
Trying to establish test connection... Warning: Using unique option prefix pass instead of password is deprecated and will be removed in a future release. Please use the full name instead.
connected
done
Trying to find psa database... Warning: Using unique option prefix pass instead of password is deprecated and will be removed in a future release. Please use the full name instead.
version is 012000018
Version is OK, no need to create psa database.
Trying to backup MySQL database... Warning: Using unique option prefix pass instead of password is deprecated and will be removed in a future release. Please use the full name instead.
done
MySQL databases are dumped to /var/lib/psa/dumps/mysql.preupgrade.12.0.18-12.0.18.20140730-010942.dump.gz
Finishing up upgrade procedures and rerunning previously failed upgrade actions...
===> Cumulative APS controller database (apsc) upgrade and repair has been started.
Upgrade or repair for 'apsc' (stage 'prep') is not required
Trying to backup MySQL database... Warning: Using unique option prefix pass instead of password is deprecated and will be removed in a future release. Please use the full name instead.
done
MySQL databases are dumped to /var/lib/psa/dumps/mysql.preupgrade.apsc.12.0.18-12.0.18.20140730-010943.dump.gz
===> Cumulative upgrade and repair of APS controller database has been completed.
Connection to APSC DB is possible
===> Cumulative APS controller upgrade and repair (final stage) has been started.
Upgrade or repair for 'apsc' (stage 'post') is not required
===> Cumulative upgrade and repair of APS controller (final stage) has been completed.
ERROR 1045 (28000): Access denied for user 'pp_sb_db'@'localhost' (using password: YES)
Trying to reset database user password for 'pp_sb_db@'... Warning: Using unique option prefix pass instead of password is deprecated and will be removed in a future release. Please use the full name instead.
done
ERROR 1045 (28000): Access denied for user 'pp_sb_db'@'localhost' (using password: YES)

ERROR while trying to fix credentials for WPB database
Check the error reason(see log file: /var/log/plesk/install/plesk_12.0.18_repair.log), fix and try again

*******problem report *****
ERROR while trying to fix credentials for WPB database
Check the error reason(see log file: /var/log/plesk/install/plesk_12.0.18_repair.log), fix and try again

Thank you very much

Last edited:
Thank you very much .. I got it solved ...

now I have only two warnings when I repair the bootstrapper I have two warnings ... would you please tell me how can I solve it ?
Here are the errors :

-- Warning: Skipping the data of table mysql.event. Specify the --events option explicitly.

Thank you very much

Back