• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue Problem let´s Encrypt and DNS AAAA. IP6

Rastronet

New Pleskian
Server operating system version
centos 7
Plesk version and microupdate number
Good afternoon I have a problem that I think causes Cloudflare when issuing the SSL certificates of Let's Encrypt.

My DNS control of the domains are not at the Internet provider but in Cloudfare to protect them as much as possible.
I have never had problems when re -issuing the certificates once expired, but now it is giving me problems, and the message it gives is:
There is no IPv6 address, in the DNS AAAA
And it gives two options to add the IPv6 address, which I do not know, and another that we eliminate the AAAA record, but this in Cloudfare cannot be deleted except that the subscription is paid.

Some suggestion to continue working normally.

I put the error that gives:

No pudo emitirse un certificado SSL/TLS para dominioxxx.com
Detalles
No pudo emitirse un certificado SSL/TLS Let's Encrypt para dominioxxx.com.

La zona DNS de dominioxxx.com contiene un registro AAAA, pero al dominio no se le ha asignado ninguna dirección IPv6 en Plesk.
Para resolver la incidencia, asigne una dirección IPv6 a dominioxxx.com ("Sitios web y dominios" > "Acceso a hosting web") o bien elimine el registro AAAA de la zona DNS de dominioxxx.com.
Si desea más información, consulte el artículo de la base de conocimiento relacionado.
Detalles
Invalid response from https://acme-v02.api.letsencrypt.org/acme/authz-v3/202134036076.

Details:

Type: urn:ietf:params:acme:error:unauthorized

Detail: 2606:4700:3035::ac43:d96d: Invalid response from http://instalacionesdhc.com/.well-known/acme-challenge/wnCBfnA3vy341rGk0F-aoLRlOU1nJAjoLC5vadUTCtk: 403

Did you went through the help article that it was listed to check and remove the IPv6 IP address from your server itself? Cause it's going to be resolving from your local DNS.

Back