• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Problem Migrate Plesk 11 to Plesk 11

In my opinion changing the service plan from none to another is not a solution but a work around... We should be able to backup and restore domains with service plan NONE in my opinion. Why isnt plesk repsonding to this topic?

@Igor:

I have a lot of plesk servers with service plan none..

To change all my servers with a service plan is a lot of work but at this moment i can conclude that my backups are not working on all of them?

Some off the domains have seperate php settings like openbase dir safe mode etc etc... when i assign a service plan to a domain are those settings changed to?

Is there any update from the techinal department it would be great when service plan none just could be backuped en restored again ( because it worked)

Mu#27 installed on both source and destination server. Made a new backup and restored it . NO errors !

Mu#27 solved the problem in my case.

Back