• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Forwarded to devs Problem: package plesk-php74-imagick-3.7.0-0redhat.8.220415.1034.x86_64 requires libMagickCore-6.Q16.so.6()(64bit), but none of the providers can be i

FYI, running update with --allowerasing fixes it, until the next auto-update of Plesk reverts it back. I'll add the exclude and periodically retry without it.
yum update --allowerasing

FYI, running update with --allowerasing fixes it, until the next auto-update of Plesk reverts it back. I'll add the exclude and periodically retry without it.
yum update --allowerasing
you just need hold on the upgrade of ImageMagick , dnf update --exclude="ImageMagick*" ,
--allowerasing will remove dependencies of ImgaMagick-libs , so is not a good solution

you just need hold on the upgrade of ImageMagick , dnf update --exclude="ImageMagick*" ,
--allowerasing will remove dependencies of ImgaMagick-libs , so is not a good solution
It removes the Plesk version of the dependencies but installs the correct version of ImgaMagick-libs and everything seems happy. It's a clean system, though, so I haven't been able to test ImageMagick afterwards yet.

My updates are automatic and I don't know YUM/DNF well enough to set up these exclusions myself.

I've been in a holding pattern on this as well. Doing the --allowerasing option isn't something I'm willing to do.

ImageMagick is still working on my site, but would like to get past this issue.

Guys, sorry for the delay. This issue was shifted to 18.0.46 as PPP-57207 because of the difficulties encountered.

After getting the new plesk-php73-imagick and plesk-php71-imagick Plesk updates it seems like some of the methods are now are missing like Imagick::setImageInterpolationMethod() is now gone .. Were come compile flags not set correctly?

After getting the new plesk-php73-imagick and plesk-php71-imagick Plesk updates it seems like some of the methods are now are missing like Imagick::setImageInterpolationMethod() is now gone .. Were come compile flags not set correctly?
Hello,

I try to run following code: /opt/plesk/php/7.3/bin/php -r '$i=new Imagick();$i->setImageInterpolationMethod(IMG_MITCHELL);' before, and after update on AlmaLinux 8 and have same error - Call to undefined method Imagick::setImageInterpolationMethod(). Could you please provide code sample that start to fail after imagick update ?

Thanks,

@mizar actually the update for Plesk PHP 7.1 is missing the function which worked before:

Old version:
Code:
rpm -qa | grep plesk-php71-imagick
plesk-php71-imagick-3.4.3-1centos.8.211108.1944.x86_64

/opt/plesk/php/7.1/bin/php -r '$i=new Imagick();$i->setImageInterpolateMethod(IMG_MITCHELL);'                                 
PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught ImagickException: Can not process empty Imagick object in Command line code:1
Stack trace:
#0 Command line code(1): Imagick->setimageinterpolatemethod(15)
#1 {main}
  thrown in Command line code on line 1

After updating:
Code:
plesk-php71-imagick-3.4.3.1-1centos.8.220712.1057.x86_64

/opt/plesk/php/7.1/bin/php -r '$i=new Imagick();$i->setImageInterpolateMethod(IMG_MITCHELL);'
PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught Error: Call to undefined method Imagick::setImageInterpolateMethod() in Command line code:1
Stack trace:
#0 {main}

@mizar actually the update for Plesk PHP 7.1 is missing the function which worked before:

Old version:
Code:
plesk-php71-imagick-3.4.3-1centos.8.211108.1944.x86_64

PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught ImagickException: Can not process empty Imagick object in Command line code:1
Stack trace:
#0 Command line code(1): Imagick->setimageinterpolatemethod(15)
#1 {main}

After updating:
Code:
plesk-php71-imagick-3.4.3.1-1centos.8.220712.1057.x86_64

PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught Error: Call to undefined method Imagick::setImageInterpolateMethod() in Command line code:1
Stack trace:
#0 {main}
Thanks for the report, I'm able to reproduce the problem on test box. I'll create the issue with id PPP-57747 to address this problem.

Updated version of plesk-php71-imagick-3.4.3.1-1centos.8.220718.2000 is availiable. Please let me know, if you have some problems with it.

Back