• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

problem phpMyAdmin to the version 2.9.11

Hello, If you function "Operation" error.

Error
Additional opportunities for working with linked tables available. To determine the cause then

All the best throws in the panel?

Nice find!

Your correct it is disabled for database operations.

However you can do individual table operations.

I think we need a patch / workaround.

Every single database in my server I can't do any database operations at the database level.

I have forwarded this issue to developers for the further investigation. I will update this thread with their answer as soon as I receive it.

Under phpmyadmin you can definately create databases and do operations at the database level.

It's been crippled with the patching done for plesk, so it's definately a parallels not a phpmyadmin issue.

Yes it is a bug in Plesk! Do not set up phpmyadmin it goes to the panel then must be configured!

I have updated already submitted bugreport with new problem.

You shouldn't be able to create databases within phpMyAdmin directly, this should be done through Plesk. As far as I'm aware, this has always been the case.

Workaround from developers:

if you have phpmyadmin_<random value here> database you can do following:

vi /usr/local/psa/admin/htdocs/domains/databases/phpMyAdmin/libraries/config.default.php

locate

$cfg['Servers'][$i]['designer_coords'] = '';

and change to

$cfg['Servers'][$i]['designer_coords'] = 'pma_designer_coords';

anyway you should refer with phpMyAdmin documentation to understood what you doing.

phpmyadmin wakes configured properly in the next version? As he enters the panel by default, and must be set I think.

Back