1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Problem to Aktivate Billing System

Discussion in 'Plesk 10.x for Linux Issues, Fixes, How-To' started by ViktorT, Mar 20, 2011.

1. ViktorT

ViktorT Basic Pleskian

35%
    I have the following problem, I have the time what I had Plesk Billing but disabled back into the database, Plesk Billing is no longer displayed.
    Now I have the thing the Site Builder 5, but if I want to publish a test account you have to have the billing system installed is installed but how do I activate it now because nothing is displayed.
    Also I have no way in the admin area to view how many test account is already active.

Then I have to question the applications you have to upload now ale Appllikationen manually. Or how the updated when I press on check for updates nothing just happens