• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Problem updating to 9.5.1

I have do update with all your sugestions. After that i can't update Plesk licence key automaticaly.

Software Update Service (SUS) is not found for the given license key. Automatic upgrade is not possible

Could somebody tell me how can i check my licence have SUS still active? Plesk key was purchased about year ago (May 2009). How i can update that key to support PSK 9.5.1?

Regards,
Alex

Email sales and give them your key number. The sus needs to be purchased yearly.

The panel will still run with the old key, but you need to contact sales ASAP

Still the same

Hello
After 72 hours, my license didn't upgrade. And my system does work, but with a temporary license.
I tried to downgrade curl, but as far as I know my version 7.15.5-2.1.el5_3.5 is the initial version in Centos 5.4 (or I'm not able to find in centos repositories an older one).

I was also unable to find plesk_getkeyinfo.sh in all my server.

If I run autoinstaller, I receive the message that everything is up-to-date.

Any solution or turnaround?

Hello Igor.
I already searched there and in all the server for plesk_getkeyinfo.sh unsuccessfully

When you update Plesk all downloaded packages are stored in /root/parallels/PSA_XXX or /root/PSA_XXX

I found it in /root/psa/PSA_9.5.1.The scriot didn't have execution privileges. I granted execution privilege. This is the output I get when running it:[root@pingu PSA_9.5.1]# pwd/root/psa/PSA_9.5.1[root@pingu PSA_9.5.1]# ./plesk_getkeyinfo.shKey Info v1.0PleskLoginPleskPasswordhttps://ka.swsoft.com:5224/PLSK006485160011b84d5473f9ea0711907ea775396f81a9

I think that you should contact your sales representative with this information.

Back