1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Problem Upgrading to Plesk 8.1.1

Discussion in 'Plesk for Linux - 8.x and Older' started by kekhome, Apr 10, 2007.

1. kekhome

kekhome Guest

We recently upgraded our server to Plesk 8.1.1; however, we are now having challenges viewing websites and webmail links on that server. The sites keep defaulting to Sitebuilder screen. In addition, those domain names on those server are no longer accessible using plesk interface admin mode. Any suggestions on how to resolve this?

2. nocrash

nocrash Basic Pleskian

90%
    same problem. also interested in solution. :rolleyes:

3. freeshar

freeshar New Pleskian

57%
    I removed all related to sitebilder rpms - there were ~8-10 ones and then removed in "Modules" in "System" panel two sitebilder remote admin modules...

restarted Apache and everything is back, only QMail still does not work - can not start it

4. kekhome

kekhome Guest

Everything is back to normal now; although we had to disable spamassassin service on the server for the mails to start coming in.

TK

5. nocrash

nocrash Basic Pleskian

90%
    qmail and spamd seems to work correct.
    i unclean solved the sitebuilder problem only by restoring the backup of /etc/apache2 .

now websites are be back and seems to be correct.