• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Problem when trying to install OSCommerce from AV

V

VerityNS

Every time I'm trying to rollout OSCommerce from the Application Vault, I'm getting the following errors

ERROR Up LevelUp Level

Unable to query: Unknown column 'Show_db_priv' in 'field list'

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/database_mysql.inc:2 psaerror(string "Unable to query: Unknown column 'Show_db_priv' in 'field list'")
1: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/class.DataBase.php3:2 database_mysql->useradd(string "poltershop", string "tiggyboy2005", string "plain")
2: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/SiteApps/class.SiteAppManager.php:2 database->adduser(string "poltershop", string "tiggyboy2005")
3: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/SiteApps/class.SiteAppPackageManager.php:2 siteappmanager->createresource(object of type siteapp, array, string "subdomain", integer "2")
4: /usr/local/psa/admin/htdocs/siteapp/siteapp_install.php:2 siteapppackagemanager->installsiteapp(object of type siteapppackage, string "subdomain", integer "2", integer "2", array, array, array)

It might be worth saying that I'm trying to install OSCommerce into a subdomain. Also, this domain is on a static IP and not a shared virtual IP.

Any help anyone can give is GREATLY appreciated! :)

Back