• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved Problem with 1-click installation on Plesk

Émerson Felinto

Regular Pleskian
I have the following problem.
I installed Plesk using the 1-click installer available in the Plesk documentation. When I first logged in I was asked for some information, something I found strange was the IP that Plesk did not detect the public IP but the private IP of the machine. I continued the installation and configured this IP manually as shared IP.
I created a site in Plesk, I added WordPress, I checked the files, but when I open the page, Error 404 only appears.
Any idea how to solve it?

The problem remains the same.
I also noticed that when accessing the main IP of my VPS simply the browser gives no response. Do you know what's happening?

A lot of different reasons may be - firewall rules, not started web server, etc. Have you tried to troubleshoot it?

I decided!
Forgive me for the silly mistake ...
In "Hosting Settings", I marked "301 Redirect SEO Permanent HTTP Secure for HTTPS".
So even after his tip on NAT I was not able to solve. Problem solved.
Thank you!

If your Plesk server is behind NAT, you can match private IP addresses on the server to the corresponding public IP addresses via the Plesk interface. More details you can find here Running Plesk Behind a Router with NAT
Hello Igor,

my Plesk installation is running behind a NAT on a private IP.

After installation I can reach the Plesk Login. So is there any way to do those settings from the CLI ?

Back