• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Problem with a DNS Record

JhonJ

Basic Pleskian
Hello Igor.

Product version: v10.1.1_build20110120.18 os_Windows 2008 x86

Hello I've receiving report with a domain issues with the DNS so I decided to check the domain after verify the domain in the plesk panel I've proceeded to delete the domain and re-install once again but it report a error: DNS records already exist for this domain do I made the fallow steeps:

1) Query: dbclient.exe --direct-sql --sql="SELECT domains.name FROM domains LEFT JOIN dns_zone ON domains.dns_zone_id = dns_zone.id WHERE dns_zone.id IS NULL
Result: None

So I check the PSA database connecting to the data base and I proceeded with the next steeps:

1) %plesk_dir%\MySQL\bin
2) mysql -P8306 -uadmin -p************ psa
3) select * from dns_zone where name like ‘netgames3d.net’;

Result: Reported 2 domains with different ID's so I proceeded to delete it with:

1) delete from dns_zone where name like 'netgames3d.net' and status=2;

Result: Both registers has been deleted then I proceeded to update:

* update query

After that I verify all other records at also vhost records: %plesk_dir%\Admin\bin

then all was clear and okay as use to be:

I back to the Panel to add the new domain and the report is: DNS domain already exists and I cant add that domain, please can you help me out?

Best regards

Jhon

Back